Sudoku is about looking at a problem from different angles to find a solution. It is a great way to pull kids away from video games and offer them a fun and challenging activity that will engage their brain.
With Sudoku, kids develop all kinds of cognitive skills to include decision making, memory, spatial awareness, and logical thinking. In addition, playing this fun game nurtures a familiarity with numbers that will boost your kids confidence and performance in school.
This book begins with a summary of the rules along with some strategies to solving Sudoku puzzles that are easy to read and understand. Kids can start solving right away and flip back to the guide for reference, if they need help. Keeping them engaged while solving the puzzles.
This book includes
- 3 puzzle sizes: 4×4, 6×6 and 9×9.
- A Sudoku solving guide for beginners.
- Solutions in the back if you get stuck.
- Dual shaded puzzles to keep you from getting lost and easily interpret solutions.
- 180 fun Sudoku puzzles for your enjoyment!
- Perfect for traveling or as a gift!
So what are you waiting for? Scroll up and get your copy today!!